A practical discussion on the types of asset investigations an investigator may find they are being called upon to investigate, the legal means they can go about conducting their investigation, and learn how to steer clear of the Pandora’s box of illegal activity.
We will cover the six reasons of when, where and why to conduct an asset investigation, and what resources, both online and offline are most beneficial to locating leads or content relevant to your research. Assets to be looked for are financial, medical, intellectual property and physical assets.
- Learn the six reasons of when, where and why to conduct an asset investigation
- Learn how to legally obtain bank account information and other assets
- Use social media to identify assets and asset potential
- Identify the offerings of illegally obtained asset information and how to steer clear
- Obtain valuable tip sheets and instructional documents