This preconference workshop is limited to 60 participants.
In this interactive simulation, you will participate in a realistic regulatory crisis scenario. Working in teams, you will compete against each other to conduct the best investigation under time-pressure. Experience the activities that a company's investigation team would undertake using the latest tools and resources available including:
• Reviewing emails, mobile phone data and documents;
• Asking suspects questions in video interviews;
•Performing data analytics and corporate intelligence analysis; and
•Responding to anonymous tip-offs and further information alerts.
Use your unique skills and information you uncover within your teams to unravel the issues and pinpoint relevant evidence to identify the wrong-doing and potential suspects.
Once the game is over, we announce the winners and provide a tailored debrief which covers the potential scope and approach of an investigation, and the consequences of mishandling particular issues. The workshop also will:
- Give participants the opportunity to gain detailed insight into the way an investigation is conducted
- Provide participants with the opportunity to work in a group setting to gain hands-on knowledge of investigative procedures
- Provide a fun, interactive and competitive learning event while offering valuable knowledge of the investigative process