Participants are required to bring lap tops in order to access the simulations. This session is not available as part of the Online for Flex Pass registration options. Session 27 and 35 are available only on-site and limited to 60 participants. There is no additional cost, though pre-registration is required. In this interactive simulation, you will participate in a realistic regulatory crisis scenario.
Working in teams, you will compete against each other to conduct the best investigation under time-pressure. Experience the activities that a company's investigation team would undertake using the latest tools and resources available including:
- reviewing emails, mobile phone data and documents
- asking suspects questions in video interviews
- performing data analytics and corporate intelligence analysis
- responding to anonymous tip-offs and further information alerts
Use your unique skills and information you uncover within your teams to unravel the issues and pinpoint relevant evidence to identify the wrong-doing and potential suspects. Once the game is over, we announce the winners and provide a tailored debrief which covers the potential scope and approach of an investigation, and the consequences of mishandling particular issues.
- Give participants the opportunity to gain detailed insight into the way an investigation is conducted
- Provide participants with the opportunity to work in a group setting to gain hands-on knowledge of investigative procedures
- Provide a fun, interactive and competitive learning event while offering valuable knowledge of the investigative process
Session 27 and 35 are available only on-site and limited to 60 participants. There is no additional cost, though pre-registration is required.