This session is not available as part of the Online for Flex Pass registration options. Session 27 and 35 are available only on-site and limited to 60 participants. There is no additional cost, though pre-registration is required.
In this interactive simulation, you will participate in a realistic regulatory crisis scenario. Working in teams, you will compete against each other to conduct the best investigation under time-pressure. Experience the activities that a company's investigation team would undertake using the latest tools and resources available including:
• reviewing emails, mobile phone data and documents;
• asking suspects questions in video interviews;
• performing data analytics and corporate intelligence analysis; and
• responding to anonymous tip-offs and further information alerts.
Use your unique skills and information you uncover within your teams to unravel the issues and pinpoint relevant evidence to identify the wrong-doing and potential suspects.
Once the game is over, we announce the winners and provide a tailored debrief which covers the potential scope and approach of an investigation, and the consequences of mishandling particular issues.
The workshop also will:
• Give participants the opportunity to gain detailed insight into the way an investigation is conducted
• Provide participants with the opportunity to work in a group setting to gain hands-on knowledge of investigative procedures
• Provide a fun, interactive and competitive learning event while offering valuable knowledge of the investigative process
Session 27 and 35 are available only on-site and limited to 60 participants. There is no additional cost, though pre-registration is required.